Join the Colorado Cancer Coalition and the Alliance for a webinar on the COVID-19 Vaccine and considerations for cancer patients and other chronic diseases.
- What should we know about the vaccine and the state of the state of COVID-19 in Colorado?
- Latest in vaccine dissemination
- Perspective about impact of COVID-19 on cancer community/patients and prevention in CO.
- What cancer patients and survivors should know about the vaccine?
- What is not known?
- New strains of the virus and what we do/don’t know?
- Perspective about impact of COVID-19 with those who are at risk (other than cancer) who suffer from chronic health conditions and those who are medically underserved.
- Healthcare Providers
- Navigators, community health workers, promotores de salud
- Local public health
For more information and to register, please use this link.