Register for the 2019 CCC Day at the Capitol!
Join the Chronic Care Collaborative for the 2019 Day at the Capitol on March 18, 8:00AM to 12:30PM. Policy experts and legislators will share their insights about 2019 legislation affecting Coloradans with chronic disease.
We invite you to share your story and connect with your legislators to discuss how health policy affects you.
- 8:00AM – 8:30AM Check-in and Breakfast in the Capitol Basement.
- 8:30AM – 9:00AM Welcome message from CCC staff and visit from Representative Dylan Roberts, passionate advocate for access to affordable healthcare. HCR 0112, Capitol Basement.
- 9:00AM – 10:00AM Advocacy Training, Jennifer Mello of August Policy Strategies. HCR 0112, Capitol Basement.
- 10:00AM – 11:30AM Meet your legislators. 2nd Floor of Capitol.
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM Advocacy Year-Round discussion. Conversations with Rep. Lois Landgraf, Elisabeth Arenales (Health Policy Advisor to Gov. Polis), and Lt. Gov. Dianne Primavera HCR 0112, Capitol Basement.
Registration is now closed. If you’d like to attend and haven’t yet registered, email Allie at email@example.com.