Enrolling in Medicare and keeping up with the changing policies and guidelines can seem overwhelming. To learn more and receive guidance through the process, join the Colorado Gerontological Society at an information Medicare Monday workshop near you!
Medicare Monday is an annual workshop to help you stay better informed and make necessary changes to your coverage. The program includes information on the changes, updates and requirements for Medicare Parts A, B, C and D. Learn how these changes may affect you and your heath care in the coming year.
Experts on Medicare present on a variety of topics including:
- Prevention and Health Promotion Initiatives
- Changes in Medicare Premiums, Deductibles and Co-Pays for 2019
- How to apply for Medicare Savings Program and Extra Help With Prescription Drugs for help with Medicare Part B and D costs
- How to comparison shop for Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Plans
- Answers to your Medicare Questions
- New Medicare Cards 2019
If you or a loved one face any of these questions or simply want to find an experienced, free and impartial counselor to discuss your Medicare coverage with, then attend Medicare Monday! Multiple sessions across Colorado will be held on Monday October 15, with repeat sessions on Mondays October 22, 29, 31 and November 7, 2018